What does Citrus contain?
– Lemon seeds: Contain small amounts of salicylic acid that can provide benefits to lose weight
– L-carnitine: L-carnitine is a molecule that the body produces to burn fat from the amino acid lysine and vitamin C. Carnitine has the mission of ensuring that less fat is stored by sending more fatty acids to the mitochondria .
– Green tea: It has been determined that the fat oxidation power of green tea has helped to lose weight and stimulate metabolism, which improves the ability to burn calories by acting as a cardioprotective and a powerful natural diuretic.
– Bitter orange: It is used in many occasions as a dietary supplement, the characteristics of this citrus get an appetite suppressant effect as well as controlling obesity
– Artichoke: Contains cynarin, which is a substance that stimulates the secretion of bile, which favors the digestion of fats. It is rich in fiber, which helps reduce blood glucose
– Bioflavonoids: Bioflavonoids are vegetable substances, water-soluble molecules, and represent a large part of the yellow, red and blue vegetable dyes.
– Seaweed: They thin and dissolve fat concentrations and mucus deposits created by excess milk consumption.
– Ginger root: Ginger contains magnesium and zinc, which are key to improving blood circulation. In addition, it has properties that inhibit the accumulation of bad cholesterol in the liver and thus prevents the accumulation of fat
– Garcinia Cambogia: Its fame is due to its effects on the metabolism of fats in the body and its ability to produce a feeling of fullness, characteristics that have made it included in ideal products in weight loss diets, or to help maintain the ideal weight.
– Activates the metabolism which is extremely important in a slimming process to lose weight constantly
– Reduce measures quickly
– Calm anxiety,
– Reduces appetite and reduces calorie consumption
– You can lose 2 to 3 kilos per week and up to 10 kilos per month
– One capsule should be taken, before or after breakfast.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The inappropriate use of this product will not improve its effect and it is not advisable not to starve yourself or skip meals, as it slows down your metabolism and your ability to burn fat. You should eat several small meals during the day.
– Take at least 2 liters of water a day, it will help you eliminate toxins and improve your digestive system
– You must not use this product during pregnancy or breastfeeding period
– It is not recommended in people who have prescribed medical treatment
– You must not consume alcoholic beverages or energizers or that contain caffeine
– It should not be used in children under 16 years or over 65 years
– It is not recommended in people with heart disease, high blood pressure liver and kidney problems
The responsibility for the use of this product, just like any other food supplement, belongs to whoever takes it, so if you have any doubts, consult your doctor before taking it.